Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Different World

Man, I never knew finance and investments is this exciting.
Its 3am and I'm still in office. Guess this is my virgin entry from office.
Been staying in office till about 5am these days as we're having the trading championship. And what can I say?
I'm introduced to a world that I never knew existed. All my life when I go home, and go to sleep; I never knew that on the other side of the world.......the excitement begins. Every word uttered by the financial masters in the US market sends ripples throughout the financial world.
From the opening bell to the closing bell.....the 8 hours between is sheer excitement. Sitting here with all the traders, you can literally feel their adrenaline rushing in their veins.
Will report more when its all over....
Been damn busy for the past few weeks....*average sleeping time for the past 2 weeks; 4 hours/day*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei Nee San,
Welcome to the S & P 500 world,DJIA,NYSE and NASDAQ!! Staying up from 9pm to 5am ah?? Heehee.....

Neway, happy learning la....

Cheers,