Monday, July 24, 2006

Thank Heavens Its Over

Its about time I updated my blog.

Feels like I never have the time for anything these days. Blogging, couch-potato-ing, sleeping....all seems are taking a back seat. Its been work, work, work.

Though, I do hope that things can slow down from now on - now that all the major events are over.

Its been hell seriously. Staying in office for more than 15 hours everyday, I'm constantly in a situation where a million things can go wrong. You simply cant imagine the tense and stress level. And not to mention the constant fight against gastric pains.

And to make matters worse, I'm suppose to be in-charge of the sound system during the events. And what have I learned? Never, never, never be the person in-charge of the sound system. The moments where you have to hit the music at the precise timing is damn stressful. It feels like you're shitting in your pants.

Still, I admit....I did cock-up a few times and trust me; I got a good buttering from my boss later on.

In the end, I guess its a good learning experience. The first thing I did after all this has ended was to treat myself to a good meal. And when I mean good....you better believe it. A few words came to mind......sushi, gratin and abalone.

I'll be updating my blogs with the pics of all my scrupcious dining experiences soon.

Right now....I have to head for work again.

No comments: