Saturday, April 21, 2007

Another Weekend.....

Its becoming routine stayin home on weekends and watch movies and eating junk food. There's nowhere interesting to go anyway. Might as well pig out at home I guess.

The live Arsenal match ongoing now has been disappointing so far. Lack of flair and determination, somehow it feels like the players are struggling from the minute 1.

Oh well.....thats football for you I guess.

These days, I'm not too sure why....But somehow I have this feeling like I'm waiting for something to happen. I'm not too sure what it is...but it feels like my life is now currently idle. Just waiting for that one event that will change my life. Then again. I'm not too sure if its a good thing.

Been extremely busy with work lately. Other than the normal work loads, being part of this year's Reccomm starts to feel more like an irritating chore rather than anything else. I still remember when I was first selected to join; I was told not to let my Reccom duties spill over to my personal time - simply because it shouldnt be a burden, but an extra-curicular activity of the company.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.


Still, being in Reccom did stir up my interest in designing again - since I'm suppose to be the Design Guy (among other tonnes of responsibilities) in the committee. So far I have designed (amateurishly) 5 creatives for 2 different events.





M1 CS Fatt Choy CNY Celebrations 2007




M1 CS Bowling Tournament 2007

As you can see, it isnt exactly the Mona Lisa. No doubt there are some typos here and there; and its rough around the edges.....but I'm kinda happy with it =)


No comments: