Saturday, August 12, 2006

A great start....

Well, its just Friday evening and I'm already having a great start to the weekend...touchwood.

Right off the bat from work, I kinda excused myself to leave on time cos I had a dinner appointment. And even with some pending items to close......I have learned to psycho myself that I have to take things a little bit easier.
So, after work...I rushed off to Maxwell foo0dcourt where I was meeting Don, Alan and Ho for dinner. And boy....it was really a good dinner.
We ordered 1 whole chicken from the famous chicken rice stall and a few other side dishes. And the whole atmosphere of 4 buddies eating together is just....comfortable. Whenever I think of it...it really brings me back to the Hong Kong movie scenes where you have 4 "hou heng tai" sitting around, eating steamboat.
Anyway, we had a few good laughs. Especially when Ho commented Chinatown got alot of Chinese.....Immediately all of us burst out in laughter. Its like you're going to India and say...."Here got alot of Indians hor?"
After that, we adjourned back to my place and chilled out. Then suddenly we had this great idea..... Since we were free and got nothing much to do. And whats the best use of time?
Learn and hone a new skill of course. So, this is what we ended up doing for the night...till 12am. Like our Sifu said, "Mahjong. Sometimes......its better than sex". Haha...


No comments: