Sunday, November 19, 2006

2 Weddings and 1 CS Bash

After 2 weddings and 1 CS Bash, you can say my wallet's pretty much been through some tough times.

But then again, its been a really rewarding week. So much so that the week went by in a flash. For work itself, I am starting to get alot of hardcore cases....which I'm glad to say I manage to clear a good many of them.

As for the CS Bash, must admit its pretty lame compared to the previous ones I attended. Though, the saving grace about the even itself was the after event party.

We proceeded to go over to Attica at Clark Quay.

Its been a while since I clubbed, must admit it feels abit weird. No matter how hard I try....its just not in me to "play around" while clubbing. I can never bring myself to flirt around and get all touchy feely with the gals. No matter how inviting they are.

Sigh. Sometimes I wish I was someone else and be one of those play boys and have some fun. Still dunno wats stopping me anyway.

And talking about this.....kinda reminded me of my ex. Another...sigh.

After all this while, even now we're friends.....she still has the ability to hurt me. I have no idea whats going on with me. Sometimes when I meet up with her from time to time....I still question myself what to expect from the outing.

For instance, was suppose to meet up with her for the new Bond movie. I was really excited to watch the movie and further she promised she'll watch it with me.

And guess what? When I checked with her again, she told me she already watched it and she wont be able to meet up.

After that. I had no idea what to feel. Dissapointed? Angry? Sad? Frustrated?

I really have no idea. We've broken up for almost 2 years now. And WHY am I feeling this way? All I know is that she still have what it takes to hurt this heart of mine.

For now, atleast I have reprieve from this song a friend of mine sent me. Really meaningful lyrics. How I wish I can...Breathe Again.

Have you wondered how it feels when it''s all over
  Wondered how would it feels when you just have to start a new
  Never knowing where you''re going when you face a brand new day
  It used to be that way Now I just close my eyes and say
  
  I just wanna breathe again
  Learn to face joy and pain
  Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little , live a little more
  I just wanna face the day
  Forget about the worse of yesterday
  Maybe if I hope a little , try a little more
  I ''ll breathe again
  
  Starting out again is never easy
  Disappointments come and go , but life still moves on
  With a bit of luck , it ''s brand new start
  That might just work my way
  No need to walk away
  Don ''t want to live on life replay
  
  I just want to breathe again
  Learn to face joy and pain
  Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little , live a little more
  I just want to face the day
  Forget about the worse of yesterday
  Maybe if I hope a little , try a little more
  I ''ll breathe again
  
  Things will work out fine
  If you can find the courage to look past the night
  To see the break of dawn
  
  I just want to breathe again
  Learn to face joy and pain
  Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little , live a little more
  I just want to face the day
  Forget about the worse of yesterday
  Maybe if I hope a little , try a little more
  I ''ll breathe again
  
  Oh breathe again

No comments: