Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year.....again.

Its the New Year.

I know. Its been a while since I blogged. And how apt that my return to blogging would be the first day of 2007.

Well, what can I say? Cant say I had an exciting new year countdown. Cant say I had a happy partying time at the stroke of midnight.

Where was I? At the stroke of midnight....I was in the cinema watching Death Note 2. Yup.

In retrospect, I guess its like what people say....this is as good as it get.

Sigh....deep in my heart I truly hope 2007 will be a better year for me. 2006 was just a total waste of time. Achieved nothing....tore up my career.....squander my finances....and allow myself to be hurt again emotionally.

I have slowly begin to understand that maybe I'm not meant for great things. Many call it resigning to fate. Guess they're right.

And to top it all off.....Christmas 2006 was really bitter sweet. Not many people know I guess. But thats the part where I allowed myself to be vulnerable again. Something which I swore I never allow myself to be victim of. Christmas this year was about the happiest time of my life in Singapore....and also the saddest.

I saw 2 worlds. 2 different lives I could have lived. What my life could be. Sad to say....I lost the one I treasured the most.

Right about now.....I can safely conclude where I stand in that person's eyes.....and heart.

Sigh.....I hate this feeling. How can someone love another so much that the other person feels totally opposite. Nothing. Where does one do all this feelings and emotions? No matter how much I hate to admit it....somethings are not meant to be.

What can I do? Nothing much really. Just keep it to myself.

As with my ex-gf, guess things finally died down. I realised the less I see of the and the less I contact her....the better it is. Whenever our lives crosses path, it always results in a disaster. Nothing goos will come out of it....

And ever since I decided to stop contacting her.....that part of my life finally found peace.

I really hope 2007 will be a better year. Yet......I have nothing to ask from God. Just a "thank you" for seeing me thru my toughest times. I am already thankful I have my health and my family to support me.

I hope I can be strong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be strong.Nothing but GOOD will come out of this new year... Happy New Year! Be strong and positive! :) with love, Sis.

J/e.o said...

Bro, wish that year 2007 would be smooth sailing for you. :)

Anonymous said...

you still got the rest of us la...no matter what crap happened....had happened...still have to carry on living the pathetic life we are destined to have....

crap on dude....you are not alone...