Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Belated Birthday Celebration and Shoppin'!

A pleasant surprise came last Sunday in office as there was a small celebrations for the colleagues that celebrated thier birthdays in May.

It was kinda fun and Boss Alzari bought Secret Recipe cakes from Johore which is ABSOLUTELY mouth watering. Just look at the size of the cakes!!!! The Chocolate Indulgence is absolutely to die for and the CheeseCake was any short of the word...sinful.

okok..fine fine. thats a pizza in my hand...I was hungry ok!??!?!


Its been quite a good birthday this year. On the eve of changing to a new job, starting a new life....and of course, same old resolution last year, no majob worries in my mind.

Went out with his Majesty BB King aka Mario aka Ah Ho last weekend. Basically we just wanted to chill out and do some light shopping - seeing that I need a major change in my wardrobe since I'll be needing more office attires in months to come.

Its been quite a while since I went to shop for clothes. And of course....the same can be said about Ah Ho. The last time the dude bought office clothes was about 3 years ago. Hehe...somewhere about the same time I last bought meself a pair of slacks too.

We started off at Raffles Place where we somehow always ended up at Funan. Cant really stay away from that place. Being Techno Geeks, me and Ah Ho are kinda just drawn to that place. Hehe.

Anyway...after that...we went to PS and then later walked all the way to Bugis. Manage to get a few chinos and shirts from G2000. Hmmmm....seems like the only decent shirts with affordable prices can only be from G2000. Still....with the GSS in full swing.....we werent complaining about the discounts! Heh....for some outlets....if you are willing to wait till 12 midnight...you will enjoy additional 15% off whatever existing discounts that are on-going.

Good deal huh?

In the end....me and Ah Ho settled down at coffee shop along Liang Seah street. Reccomended by Ah Ho...we had the cze-cha...and the food was good!!!!! I took a few pics of the lemon-chicken and stir-fried kailan, but unfortunately I accidentally deleted them from my phone. Sheesh...

Though I manage to save this pic of Hot Plate Tofu.....and its seriously one of my favourite dishes!!!!

No comments: