Monday, May 01, 2006

Blogging about something else?

Crashing Service Level, never-ending complain calls, long day. Seems like a perfect recipe for a really bad that.
That was the atmosphere at work 2 days ago.
I seriously had a bad day at work. Things doenst seemt to be going well and I took a total 144 calls. Every call was a complain and for the first time in 2 and half years, I was physically drained out. No matter how bad my day was, it was always stressful mentally, but never physically.
Though, the only respite I had from all that, is the 2 days off back to back on Sunday and Monday. And now here I am..... though I had a call from office yesterday asking me to go back for OT.
After what I been thru on Saturday......the answer was obvious. My sanity was more important than money.
Took the time today to catch up some blogs that I frequent. One thing that really hit me is that people actually have a life. Reading up on what people were up to during the weekends and their exploits really gives me a rush. And in some small way, I'm a little envious of them. Of course, a small part of me wants to live the life they have. Blogging about getting drunk, partying; and dare I say....getting laid.
Unfortunately, all those aspirations were for naught. What can I say about my weekends? Or my off days? Spent the whole day watching TV? Watching CSI? Well, lets just put things into perspective. I woke up today at 11am. Nothing left to do, I watched Ultraman.
Yeah. You heard me. Was wacthing Ultraman Nexus the movie. And thats about all I can say about my day. Another mundane life. And no, I didnt wake up late cos I was partying, getting drunk or getting laid. I was watching Commander and Chief.
As much as I would like to blog about how wild my weekends were, reality sets and and all you have is a geek with his computer. And also before anyone wanna lecture me about...."maybe you should go out, get a a life...bla bla bla".....don't start. I've been there. I seriously hate it when people do that. You'll never know until you been in my shoes.
Its funny isnt it? Myabe some of you are right. Rather than reading other people's blog and wishin I had the same life they have, maybe I should starting making my own life.

No comments: