Saturday, October 14, 2006

2 Graveyards. Hangover. Still standing.

Friday, 13th 2006. Many would say its a sibeh suay day. But then again, its totally opposite for me.


Havent had this much fun for a very long time. And of all days; well......thats what's ironic about the whole thing. Hehe.

The CR department had its teambuilding yesterday. Everyone was in a joy joy mood seeing that we all only had to work half day yesterday to participate in the teambuilding. And of all places, it was held at the Settler's Inn at Holland V. Interesting huh?

Well, for those of you that haven't been to Settler's Inn; basically the places is like a cybercafe. Except, the PCs are replaced with......board games. I must admit it was a pretty cool place if you're in the mood for some board gaming fun with a couple of friends. And if you're feeling a lil bit hungry, the establishment do serve a variety of stuff....from finger food to chicken chop, fish and chips, etc. But..........then again whether the food is edible; different story.

After the teambuilding, a few of us decided to chill out at Wala-Wala. I'm sure I've mention this place in my blog before. Its a nice waterring hole for those people who just finished work and wanna crash somewhere. Though, the only gripe I have about the place is the customer service. It sucks.

Anyway, the night turned out to be quite fun. It came to a point everyone was drinking non-stop. And a few of us of cos hit a high-high-happy-happy-joy-joy mood. Unfortunately, I was one of them.

After having 2 pints of Kilkennys', I was sabo-ed into having another 2 Graveyards. Thank god I could still walk after that....
my second Graveyard...yeah baby!!
Like I said it in the beginning, it really has been a while I had this much fun. Chillin out with colleagues, making fun of each other and didnt had a care in the world.....

Damn, its true. When you have alcohol; everyone's your friend.

1 comment:

Rosalind said...

u've got to teach me to finish 2 cans of beer and still stand after tht.i'm not kidding.