Sunday, December 11, 2005

All things Nippon

Its been a relaxin past few days....and its been a long long time since I really given myself the luxury of relaxin at home and doing things I love to do.

And for those who didn't know.....I was on MC on Friday and Saturday. And co-incidentally, Sunday and Monday is off days. So, inadvertantly I had 4 days away from office.

So, trust me....so far for the 3 days that have passed, it was well spent.

Of course, the first 2 days was really a torture as I was sick and I struggled day and night with my flu and fever. Thankfully, Donald was nice enough to visit me and took me out for porridge. If it wasn't for him, I would have been eating bread for the past few days.

Still, given so much time at home....what do you think I have been doing?

I've been watching nothing but........ANIME!!!!! Currently, I'm watchin Bleach and must admit that its pretty addictive and I watched it till 5am last night.

And as for today, I had myself a pleasant surprise. Received a call from Carmen! Apparently this dear ex-colleague of mine came down to Singapore for a short visit....and guess where did we end up having dinner?

KUSHIN-BO!!!!!! Another Japanese Restaurant!!!!!!!!

Must really admit that the food there is really good with a wide selection of sushi, sashimi, teppanyaki and other japanese delicacies....Again, it was introduced by Rena!!!!!


It was a realli nice re-union as it was nice to see the old gang again. I was reminded of the good old days when me, Rena, Carmen, Siew Chi and Marcel use to skiv away at work. Really missed those times....times when I looked forward to go to work. In many ways, it is because of them that gave me the drive to go to work day after day. But unfortunately, Marcel couldnt make it tonight and missed on the re-union. Perhaps, maybe another time.


Hmmmmm.......seems like I have been having alot of Japanese food recently, huh?

Well, I guess Korean was the flavour of the month last month....and this month its Japan!!!

No comments: