Thursday, December 15, 2005

SUPER CSO!!!



That's right. Work sucks.

I really have to say this. Why? Well, I can tell you one thing's for sure. The Csutomer Service Officers in my company are not normal people. They are super people.

In normal everyday life, the might seem to be normal citizens and lead normal public lives. But when they get to office, amazingly they suddenly transform to super employees.

Why again?

Because we have to work on friggin public holidays. Which makes us..........non-public citizens! Since we are working on public holidays, that means we're not a member of the public right?!?!

Now, you might also ask........why am I so pissed about it. Well, I'll tell you why. Because I'm friggin working this coming Chinese New Year!!!!!

WooOoOooHooooOOoO. I'm so excited. There goes generations of traditions and re-union dinners down the drain.

When people everywhere is having a good time re-uniting with their beloved families, we poor bastards will be stuck in office attending to morons.

And the big problem is.....I can't complain about it. Beacuse, everytime you make noise, the company takes out the employment papers that you signed and shove it up your ass. Just because it says "able to work on public holidays".

Well, its true, but still that doesnt mean I'm not pissed about it. I still haven't figure out how to tell my parents I won't be home on CNY.

Initially I was thinking that it wouldnt be fair for me to apply for leave during Xmas and New Year, and let the celebrants a chance to enjoy their festivities. Cos, I'd rather have leave on CNY. But now, seems like I have to work on Xmas, New Year and CNY!!!!! (it was mentioned that we can't have all. If we apply for leave on Xmas and New Year, our chances for leave approval for CNY will be very low)

But now.......... If I knew any better, I'd just rather be a prick and apply for ALL public holidays. Atleast I could have got something out of it.

Oh yeah, but the I was told that as a consolation, I will given 1 day leava either on the first day or second day of CNY. But what for if you give me one day off??? I can't rush back to Penang for 1 day! What for your give me one day??? Fly kite at home ah!?!!? I might as well work the entire CNY period and not waste my leave!

However, to be "fair", the company conducted a ballot to see who is lucky enough to get leave on CNY. Bear in mind, that I already sacrficed to work on Xmas and New Year....and I still have to ballot.

And guess what. When I drew my ballot, this is what I got.....and they were damn polite about it.


FUGGING HELL!!!!!

1 comment:

Rosalind said...

HahHAhaHAhahH

I share your pain...every single friggin day of the year ou dept has to open....

Sucks...definately....

Dun fret too much....at least u wun be the only bastard working on those not-so-public hols...the bitch writing this will keep u company (while the family is out of town)...only many miles away