Saturday, December 10, 2005

UDD

I'm impressed....

Singapore has taken public sanitation to a whole new level.

I was at a friend's place in Bukit Batok the other day. And on my way back, as I was taking the lift down, I saw this sign in the lift that caught my eye...

People.......let me introduce you to Singapore's best defence against Weak-Bladdered Lift Passengers. The UDD!!!! Urine Detection Device!


I was at awed when I saw the sign and first question that came to mind......How does it work?!!?!
Issit that if anyone who started to pee in the lift sudden is stuck by a bolt of electricity? Cos it says its "armed"...so it must have some kinda weapon right???

Though I was tempted to try, I was about to unzip my pants but at the last minute I changed my mind. I didn't wanna risk being struck by a bolt of electricity that will render my "little brother" useless and the "crown jewels" fried.

Its amazing to see that the government has taken such drastic measures to put a stop to lift-peeing atrocities.

This is definately public sanitation at its best.

1 comment:

Rosalind said...

Its no wonder SG has toput up such signage now......thanks to you!!