Sunday, April 30, 2006

Finally, SCV!!!!

After being in Singapore for 2 years, I have always hesitated to sign up for Starhub's Cable TV. Knowing I never really have time to watch any of the programmes, I guess the inevitable happened. World Cup.
And I wasnt about to miss the greatest game on Earth.
Signed up today at PS and have just installed it the moment I came home. It was a feeling of deja vu as I felt as if I was back in Penang watching Astro.
The moment I turned on the TV, it was satisfaction all the way. No doubt that I'm just using a 21-inch TV, but the clarity and sharpness was really amazing. For a moment I'd thought I was using a 100 Hertz flatscreen TV.
Accompanied with my trusty 5.1 Altec Lansing speakers.....you can say I'm a happy boy. Hehe.
Then later today I.....somehow manage to find the way to splurge some money. Hehe....Me bought meself....da Samsung D820!!!!! Hehehe.....well, just joking.
Used my staff voucher to buy the phone for a friend back in Penang actually. Though, heard that stocks for the D820 were really limited, but thank God I manage to get my hands on one unit. No matter how you look at it, buying phones in Singapore is much much cheaper than Penang.
So I guess I will have about 2 weeks to play with the phone. Must say, the screen was a real shocker. I have always thought that my V3x has one of the best screens in the market today, but I was pretty impressed with D820's. Though, when I tested out the video playback between both phones, V3x edges D820 just by abit.
But among everything else, the one thing that leaves my jaw dropping every time...is its slimness. Its thickness is EXACTLY as slim as the older V3. And for a slider phone that slim with a brilliant display.....Samsung realli has done themselves proud.
Anyway, here's a pic between the MotoBola V3, Samsung D820 and Motobola V3x.
Still, you know what gets my blood rushin every time I think about it? Its Arsenal vs Sunderland at 12am!!! And I get to watch it on TV!!!
LIVE!!!!!

No comments: