Monday, November 22, 2004

Busy Busy Busy

Look at the date!! 22nd Nov 2004!! Man, I haven't been keeping up with this blog. Sheesh. I knew this would happen. But...hehe..since its already the 22nd, it also means one thing...4 days left to pay day!!! WooOOOooOOHooOOOoo!!

Its been a real busy week. Been working day and and day out. But i guess it pays off when I receive the OT pay in next month's salary. God knows I need the cash. Anyway, hmmm...where do I start? Other than work this week, been having some fun too. You know the creedo? Work hard, play hard. I went to JB on Wednesday and really enjoyed myself. Did alot of shopping and most important of all, bought some XBOX games. Yay!! And ever since then, I have been playing my XBOX non-stop. I bought altogether 6 games, but for the moment I'm stuck like glue to Lord of the Rings: The 3rd Age. Hahahhahaha....man its good shit. And when i'm finish with this, Halo 2 here i come!!!!

okok...here comes my favourite part guys....two nights ago, I went out with 2 gorgeous babes!!! Hehe, to be more realistic, I went out for dinner after work with two colleagues. Don't get me wrong, they are still gorgeous, but all.....sadly, attached. Once in a blue moon, when a few of us strike luck and end up having the same shift, we would take the opportunity to go out for a drink or dinner. So, the other night we went to Redhill. Hmmm, can't say the food there was bad. We ordered alot of stuff....stingray, "oh-chean", satay and a few more stuff. Really had our filling. After that, one of them had to leave to meet another group of friends, while I stayed behind and accompany the other babe cos she was waiting for her boyfriend. We went to Great World City for some window shopping and I saw some stuff that I kinda like. Will be getting them when my pay is out..hhehe..

Moving on, I was watching the Singapore Aviva Badminton finals yesterday, and man did I get my hopes up when I saw the Malaysian rookie, Lee Chong Wei went up againts the Danish Kenneth Jonassen. Its been a long time since I saw a Malaysian player played like that. He was fast, agile and accurate. His court pressence and awareness was so good. Kinda like the badminton heroes of yesteryears....Foo Kok Keong, Yong Hock Kin and Wong Choon Han. He really thrashed the Danish player in the first set...15-3. But sadly after that, he kinda lost steam in the next round and manage to lose it even when he was leading the set...then on the 3rd set, he lost it entirely. I think in a way, he lost it cos he didn't have enough experience compared to the 30 year old Kenneth. But still, I'm gonna keep on eye on Lee, he's gonna come up strong with time and some coaching. About time, Malaysia brought back some Badminton glory.

Well, that about it for the last few days. And as for today, shall be leaving for work later. Another afternoon shift again. Sigh. But anyway, gotta go now, wanna have another round of Lord of the Rings before I go get lunch and get ready for work!! For Gondor!!!!!

No comments: