Thursday, November 11, 2004

Working? Not today

*yawns* Been sleeping the whole day, but doesn't ever seem enough. From the "exciting" nite I had last night, woke up with the whole body aching and a spiltting headache.

The moment I switched on the TV, it has been nothing but Indian movies and celebrity shows non-stop. Well, I guess it is Deepavalli anyway. Hmmm, how I wish I was at work. Time seems to slows down and its dead boring whenever I have an off day. And especially today is a public holiday, there's gonna be hundreds of people out. Looks like its safer to stay home.

The other day someone asked me, "Are you happy in office?". The first thing that struck me was how she phrased the question. And I think she really nailed it. You see, she could always ask, "Are you happy working?" or "Are you happy at work?" And I guess she did ask the right question after all. And the answer? I am always happy at office, cos I always get to see my colleagues and hangout with people whom I grown so close to. My so-called "Singaporean Family". When I broke off with my ex, I knew that I don't have anyone here in Singapore. But in a small way, this bunch of friends made it bearable. So yeah, I am happy in office...better than being alone at home. But work? YEAH RITE!!!!! I dread the living daylights out of it!!!! Especially when I get calls that lasted for 45 mins!!! Debating, arguing and convincing an ol' uncle that my company isn't cheating his money. SHEESH. Like the same friend mentioned, "If you love your work, you'll never work another single day for the rest of your life." Get it?

But hey hey!! There's a silver lining in every cloud I guess. I received the first 2 pics of the CCCS Dinner!! And here they are folks!! Finally some pics to spicen things up at thins boring blog.

Here's one with me, my managers (the 2 in the middle) and Sean; whom won the award for the Most Commended Customer Service Officer of the year.


And here's another one with one of the coolest managers that you'll ever know. Da Boss man!! And look at that smuck in a suit next to him..Hahaha...I have a loooOoOoOooog way to go.

No comments: