Monday, November 15, 2004

Va Va VoOOooOoOm!!

Okay, Guys and gals...yours truly have just been to the Singapore Motorshow 2004, and it was awesome!!! It was truly a guy's dream to be there. Mean machines, fast cars and.....hot babes. Sugar, spice and everything nice.... I could not ask for more...Hahaha...*drools*

The show itself is ongoing for almost 10 days, and it's now held at the Suntec City International Convention Center. Almost every car-maker brought in their works of art and man....they were REALLY head-turners. And of course...extra kudos to Subaru for bringing in the hottest babes in the show and also organising the stunt car performance!

Nuff' said! I had the pleasure of taking tonnes of photos (erm,...haven't got my digicam yet, so had to settle for some pics taken with my camera phone) at the fair. And here's a few of them.....

This is one of the first few that we saw....the all new Mazda 8.


Then this mean looking machine here is from Alfa-Romeo.


And these trio here is from Lamborghini. I even heard one Singaporean have already booked one of them...sheesh....talk about purchasing power!


Here's some concept cars from Toyota, Honda and Chevrolet....




And finally, these 3 beauties are a few of my favourites. Needless to say, they are my favourites cos' they're the most realistic cars that I can actually purchase in my lifetime....

Number 1!!! The Hyundai Tuscani!


Number 2!!! The Peugeot 407!


And Number 3!!! The lastest Nissan Coupe!


And finally.....not wanting to leave the show without any fond memories (not that I don't have any just oogling at the cars...) I gathered up some courage and I took a pic with the best looking thang of the Motorshow. (damn my camera phone!!!! Why oh why....I should have borrowed my friend's digicam!!)

No comments: