Wednesday, June 22, 2005

3 Days

Its been 3 days.

I have been resting at home for 3 days.

Unexpectedly, due to my MC and also a swap shift from another colleague, I am off for 3 whole days. And what have I been doing?

Absolutely nothing. And I love it.

Its been really a while since I had so much rest and all I did throughout the afternoons is just simply sleeping. Still, the nights were.....interesting.

Last night, I went out with a few colleagues to a place called Settlers. It was a real unique place with a touch of perculiarity to it. It was generally a restaurant cum boardgames hang-out. The place were filled with all sorts of imported boardgames. And you can play them while you have your dinner. From what I've counted, there were atleast 30 to 40 types of boardgames. This place is a real haven for boardgames enthusiats.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All in all, we were there from 8pm to 11.30pm. It was kinda fun. We played a game called Picnic something...and another called Citadel....and the last was called Geusstures - basically, it was Charades with a twist.

And for today, actually I just came back from a bowling session with the usual gang. The big boss, Sean, Marcel, Shu Lynn, Deborah and a few others. I must admit I bowled very badly tonight. Was really dissapointed with myself; as I couldn't concentrate at all. I guess...it was because minutes before we started bowling, I got news that a friend from Secondary school passed away.

This is the second death this year. A friend mentioned....it seems like the only time we ever had a reunion was when we're attending a friend's funeral.

Sigh........friendship and brotherhood binds us. We grow up together. We know each other.

Long Live Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Hamid Khan.....Class of '97.

No comments: