Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Happiness Denied

Okay......its been quite a while since I updated my blog. And to be honest, I'm in a foul mood.

So many things have happened during the past few days.

..............................

Have anyone been denied something that they can't have? Have anyone been denied of the happiness that they have been seeking so tirelessly?

I can tell you from a personal perspective. Its hell.

Sigh....

I really don't know how to express myself. And I don't know what to say. Very simply.....I am just SAD.

Relationships are all f*cked up. Thats all I can say. When I manage to survive the torment and scars from my ex, I built a wall around my world and hope not be to hurt again. At one point, I was safe again.

But then thats the most screwed up thing about life. I was happy again, when suddenly I start to fall again for another person. But I know seriously in my heart that I am going to end up nowhere again. And I'm fine with picking up and moving on....since nothing happened anyway. But its the god-damn feeling of being vulnerable again. I just hate it.

Just the thought about being in a relationship really makes me feel insecure and all that crap.

Sigh....f*ck it...thats all for this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Relationships....don't give up on it..something good will hit you unexpectedly one day.