Monday, June 27, 2005

Misinterpretation? Clarified

Gosh......

Looks like the last post was really something. Received 4 comment postings....and thats alot by my standards. Still, I do enjoy reading feedbacks and also other people's comments; despite being good or bad.

However, I do feel the need to clarify something.

I just want to say.....I am over my ex.

Its been a while now since I have talked about my ex...and I can't really remember the last post that I've brought her up. The only reason I mentioned her in the previous entry; is because I wanted to explain the process of how I thought of the name for my blog.

Regardless, of how I feel about it now or how I felt for her previously, it was HOW I came about the name; StealthSunlight. I brought her up just to purely illustrate and re-inforce my point because that was how I actually came up with the name. Simply cos it was the truth.

In retrospect, my sleepless nights recently has nothing to do with my ex.

Guys and Gals and all those in between......please be clear on this; as people have been missing the entire point of my previous entry. I AM OVER MY EX. BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT. PERIOD.

Now....if I am really still thinking/missing of her? I'll shoot myself in the head. Twice. I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooops, he did it again.

Anonymous said...

yeah, he jus cant changed huh!!