Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Doctor and the handphone questions

Sigh......

Today.....is suppose to be the day I report back to work after a 2 week holiday. However, little did I know, my stomach told me otherwise.

I'm on M.C today due to some crap I've eaten last night. My whole stomach feels like Chernobyl after the holocaust. According to the Doc, I have stomach cramps. Thats when the I have difficulty digesting food and everything I eat comes out the same way it went it. Sheesh....

However, what I gained from when I was at the Doc's clinic was something which is most unexpected. After examining me and prescribing me the medicine I need to take, the Doc suddenly asked what did I do for a living. Well, I just casually told him I'm attached to a local telco.

And wham! There it is. In my arduos pain....the Doc started asking me on which handphone model to buy! He was asking about different brands, handphone features and also prices. In my mind, I wanted to charge him back consultation fees!!!

Still, the Doc is really a nice guy. Kinda enjoyed chatting with him besides the ackward situtation.

Oh well, I guess I better go and have my dinner now. Sigh......for the time being I have to stick to salads. Talk about a sensative stomach.....

1 comment:

xz said...

Hope you are feeling better now..:)