Friday, July 29, 2005

Singapore and the 2 different lives

Strange......ever since Joanne and her family left, life has slowed down again.

I find myself simply just sitting around wondering what to do. For the past few days, things have been so hectic that I was rushing from one place to another; planning the itenary for Joanne's family to visit Singapore.

From one stop to another and even when I'm back home when everyone's sleeping, I was occupied with planning the next day's events.

But all of a sudden, as they left Singapore 2 nights ago......I came home......switch on the TV and just simply stared blankly. And I just sat there.....and asked myself....is there something I need to do?????

But then again....I guess after this holiday of mine, life's back to normal. Uneventful and "safe" again. Still, it was a blast to have people visit me. So a brief moment in time, my house was filled with the sound of laughter and chit-chat.

To be honest, I cant wait to get back to work. I miss my colleagues (though I don't miss the work)......atleast it gives me something to do. And God knows how many thousand mails are waiting for me to be cleared.

As for today? Spent the entire day sleeping and surfing the net. Nothing too exciting I guess.

Somehow, I can see it so clearly how different life can be. On one hand, life can be so full of energy and fulfilling. And on the other hand....with a blink of an eye, it all.......stops. Funny isn't it?

No comments: