Saturday, July 16, 2005

Yikes!

Okay, okay, okay...

I heard it a million times before....UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!

HEheheh.....sheesh.

Anyway, so.....errr.....hmmmmmm....how's everyone?

Its been a while since I posted up my last entry. Been really really busy these few weeks....and for good reason okay??? I'm actually planning a small surprise soon and that's why I've been so busy that I hardly got anytime for myself lately. Plus, the editor of my company's monthly newsletter is breathing down my neck. Not only do I have to write 1 or 2 articles, but these days I have to write 3 articles AND do the web layouts for additional 5 articles!!!!!

This ain't what I sign up for!!!!!

Sigh....but still, I guess...if I put myself in the Editor's shoes, I can't seem to find anyone else to do it...seeing that not many people are interested in this form of literature anymore. So, thats why, month after month after month, I push myself to do it. Atleast, I can do my part to keep the Editorial Committee alive.

Moving on......I've got my Employment Pass!!!!!! WoOOOooOoOhOOoOOoooOO!!!! And this can only mean one thing.....1 step away from PR!!!!

And it's about time, huh? Initially I was really reluctant to apply for PR, cos I wasn't too sure if I'd ever want to settle down in Singapore, and at the same time, start paying for monthly CPF contributions (urrrg!!!). But then again, I was thinking that it would be really a waste if I worked here in Singapore for 2 years and not apply for PR. Not many people have this kinda chance even if they wanted it.

So, that's how I came about my decision. And who knows? I might end up getting a better job?......However, these days I've been thinking alot about going back to Malaysia...sigh......unless I can find a reason to stay!! Whahahahahaah...*wink* *wink*

Anyway, as usual, I have to rush off again.....gee...hope I have the time to update my blog again...really miss writing crap!

No comments: