Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Of Balls & Food

I have just came back from a 3 day KL trip.

So what can I say about the entire trip? It was SMASHING BABY!!!

Went to KL last Sunday for a bowling excursion. 14 of us from the office took part in this odyssey of bowling and food!! Glorious food!!!!

Until I arrived at KL, I didnt know how much I missed Malaysian food...especially the Nasi Kandar.....and I really need to say many thanks to Boss Alzari for taking me to Kampung Baru in the heart of KL city to try out a small nasi lemak stall; and I have only one thing to say. It was to die for!!!!!! After that one sinfully good meal....it doesnt matter how did I do for the bowling competition....it was all worth it!!!

Still, the main objective of the whole trip was to hone our bowling skills and also have a friendly competition amongst ourselves. And there were medals up for grabs too.

It was really an fantastic feeling as whenever we made our way to Sunway Mega Lanes Bowling Alley; we were all in the same bowling t-shirt with our bowling ball trolleys and bags. The sense of grand unity was really something you really felt proud of.

However, no doubt our schedule was filled with 2 days of marathon bowling, I was really happy that I manage to make some time to meet up with 2 of my good friends; Ke Wynn and Carmen. Ever since they left Singapore, I missed them so much.....and it was really nice to see them again. Again, kudos to Ke Wynn that took me to this really great Nasi Kandar shop in SS 14. The food, the ambience, the atmosphere of the shop made me extremely nostalgic. Man, I miss it alot.

Anyway, there are plenty more to tell and tonnes of pictures to upload. I will be uploading them in the next post I guess. Really need my rest now...haven't been sleeping at all for the past 3 days. With the constant, bowling, EATING and erm.......activities that involve Spades, Hearts, Clubs and Diamonds.

Hehehee....

No comments: