Thursday, February 09, 2006

Temporary Permanence

Red Eye.
No, not the movie. But I DO have RED EYE!!! Now I look like a friggin drunk with bloodshot eyes. And to top it all off, I have a bad case of sore throat.
To all you House fans out there....thats conjunctivitis and loringitis. Ok, ok, fine, the spelling mught be wrong, but I'm too god-damn lazy to look it up in the disctionary. Sue me for bad spelling.
Anyway, once again, I did it. Finished work last night at 11pm, and pusposely stayed back until 12.30am just to go out and have supper with da 2 Bosses and Ah Ho.
And....
It was worth it!!!!! Screw the red eye I have been suffering the whole day! Screw the sore throat! Screw the diet!!! All hail Boon Lay's DIE-DIE-MUST-EAT-NASI-LEMAK!!!!!!
And of course.....this morning when I woke up.....the pain in my throat really made me fee l like dying. Haha...
Went to ICA today to finalise my PR Application. And guess what people!??!!? I'm getting my Singaporean IC next week!!!! WOoOOoOOoHoOOoOoOOO!!!!
Welcome to prospects!! Welcome to progress!!! And err.....welcome to CPF contributions. DAMN.
But still, I am really glad I applied for PR. Now I'm able to get out from the god-forsaking place they call an office. Like what I said last time.....shaopping for a moron? Come to Moron-R-Us.
Though, I was thinking; sometimes they shouldnt use the words Permanent Residence. Cos for 1 thing, I need to renew it every 5 friggin years!!!! I mean....cmon!! Where's the logic in the word permanent if I have to keep on renewing it??? Isnt it suppose to me PERMANENTLY mine????
Oh well, I guess its just a technicality.
The experience at ICA was really an...infuriating one. With so much red tape, a single process that can be done within 5 minutes lead to me waiting for almost 4 hours. Sigh.....
Bored out of my mind, all I can do was to observe the people around me. Mannerism, body language and the way they talk. Its really interesting. I've read books on how to analyse people from their externalities and in a way, you can more or less estimate what kinda people they are even before you actually talk to them. Way to go Alan Pease!!!
So, 4 hours later, I finally was issued my IC number. And man.....what a feeling. Knowing that those 7 little numbers will be able to change my career.
And what do I do with them???? First stop......SINGAPORE POOLS!!!!!! 4D, 4D, 4D!!!!!!
Alas, after a looOoOOOg day. Went to cut my hair and watched anime the entire night. Oh yea....and don't forget. Eat like a pig.
One thing though, was reading kennysia.com, and I guess anyone featured on his website instantaneously becomes a celebrity...or I guess in some cases, public enemy. Still, he was talking about this blogger, FireAngel.
I'm not too sure on who she is, but seems to me like she's quite well-known, though her blog is only about 2 months old. Hmmmm....maybe I'm too out of touch with the Malaysian internet society.
After reading her blog, my first impression is that this is one drunk bitch. Haha! But seriously, she's really hilarious. And when you see her video-post, she's kinda cute. Though, in her video she looks more down to earth and less sluttier than her mocked-up pics.
Anyhoo.....I aint complaining. These internet babes gives us internet-geek boys something to droll over I guess.
Sigh, deprived, deprived....... =(
*As a tribute to all House fans....the song playing now sounds familiar huh??? Its the opening soundtrack title!!!!! Enjoy!*

No comments: