Thursday, February 02, 2006

Best CNY Yet!!!

Okay!! I'm back!!!
For those of you that has been wondering where on Earth did I dissapear to....well, I was back in Penang!!!!
I know, I know I have been bitching about having to work during CNY, but as it turns out, I was granted a last minute leave to go back to Penang!
And you know what? I had the time of my life!!!!!! Its one of the best CNY I have ever celebrated!
Drinking till the wee hours of the night. Driving home at 7am after a night with friends. Eating non-stop. Being with my friends. Visiting my friend's RM 1.6 million house.
Truly, there's no better way to celebrate CNY. I have tonnes to update and so many pics to post up.
But I guess I did it all when I was back. Clubbing, pubbing, mamak stall loitering, hanging out with friends until the sunrise, drinking (alot). And I even took a stroll down memory lane by going for a round of CS!!!! Hahahaha!!!!
Just like a good old times. Receive calls from friends around 11pm, rendezvous around 11.30pm. Then CS till 3am, then head to a mamak stall for supper and chitchat till 5am.
Average sleeping time when I was back in Pg was around 3 hours per day. When I reach home around 7am; went to sleep and woke up again at 10am to meet my relatives. And the cycle continues the following night. *grins*
Thats the life I miss.
I will be posting pics soon, but for now damn shack. Just came back to Sg last night, and worked my ass off today with scheduled OT. And now I'm back to do my laundry and head to bed asap.
Anyway, everytime I go back to Penang, I'll be updated with the latest music that's been playing on the Malaysian airways. I have always thought that in terms of english songs, Malaysia is much much more updated with the latest its, rather than Singapore. For Singapore, more emphasis is given to the Chinese music scene.
So, just want to share this list of songs that I'm now currently listening to. They're all from different genres.....but do get your hands on them if you can.
Far Away - Nickelback
Statue - Low Millions
Ever The Same - Rob Thomas
Just Feel Better - Carlos Santana featuring Steven Tyler
Be Without You - Mary J Blige
Where Did All the Good People Go - Jack Johnson

1 comment:

Rosalind said...

oi!!!

Gong Xi Fah Cai.

Was wondering if you did come back to PG....

Neways, since i wasn't around in PG anyhoo....hope u had a smashing good time....