Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Call Of The Day

*toot*
Me: Welcome, how may I help you?
Lady: I tell you!!! I am seriouslly annoyed and angry with your bills!!!!
Me: Erm....how may I help you ma'am?
Lady: WHAT IS THIS STUPID ROAMING CHARGE IN MY BILL?!?!?
Me: Let me take a look at your bill ma'am. Have you been out of the country recently?
Lady: Yes, I was in KL last month! But I NEVER sent any sms while I was there! How can you charge me for something I didnt use?!?!!?
Me: Hmmm, may I ask ma'am, were you the user of the phone?
Lady: No! My son was the one using it. But he told me he never send any sms at all!!
Me: You have clarified with him?
Lady: Of course!!! My son never lies to me!!! You can talk to him if you want....Desmond!!! Come to the phone and tell this operator!!!
Son: Err....hi.
Me: Hi, Desmond is it?
Desmond: Yeah?
Me: This is Sonny. Would like to check with you. Your mom mentioned that you all went to KL last month right?
Son: Yeah....
Me: Did you send any sms while you were there?
Son: Errrrr.......yeah I did. I sent alot!

I rest my case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stupidity at its FINEEESSSTTTTTT !!!!