Saturday, April 01, 2006

As the story goes......

Guess this is one of those obligatory post just for the sake of posting something up.
Hmmm...when I look back to my previous blog entries, seems like I really had a lot of free time. Blogging almost everyday with practically whatever that comes to mind.
And now.......maybe I'd post something up twice a week? Maybe only once.
Anyway, its not that I have lost the passion for blogging. And to be honest, without blogging my literary pinache would definately go down the drain. And also without blogging, all I would be writing about is.....
"Sub req to act AR"
"Nsub req for extension of pyt. Adv sub to call in"
"Rude n unreasonable sub req to act CLIP, CLIRR, remove BBRR. Also enq on BC and when line will be PRA and also LDL charges"
Yeah...crap like that.
But then again, if you'd ask me what I've been doing with all my free time. Well, the answer is a simple one.
Like it or not, I've been the ultimate couch potato. Been watching tv series like nobody's business. One after another. From the fantastic House, I moved on to Boston Legal. And how I'm watching the seriously good-jaw-dropping Prison Break.
Trust me fellas, get your hands on Prison Break. Its now airing in the USA, but its only up till episode 15. Still, with only this 15 episodes; there were so many twist and turns that it'll put any politician's speech to shame. I guess I'll talk more on this series next time. But for now....I just cant get enuff of it!!!
Other than that, guess my life's kinda mediocre for the time being. Though, I am working on it. And my first priority? Working hard. Working damn hard......to look for a new job.
The management in my company is seriously getting from bad to worse. Its like suddenly all their brains were sucked dry of any common sense and managerial skills.
For instance, yesterday they just announced that we need to plan our leave 1 year in advance. Thats right....you heard me right. 1 BLOODY FRIGGIN YEAR. I dont even know what I want to do in 3 months time and I have to plan for one bloody year!!!! Fine, if I can plan for the holiday trip I wanted to go for in the end of the year...that means if I ever need an unplanned leave between the motnhs, I simply cant! And if they rejected my planned leave.....then I have to postpone my holiday for 1 BLOODY YEAR!!!!
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
And it gets better. At the end of the email we receive, it says "For holidays planned during peak holiday periods, approval will be announced later cos ballotting might be required". Which.....we're back to square one. Morons. And to sweeten up the deal for management. There's a disclaimer. "The management reserves the right to make changes whenever needed".
So, what they are trying to say is.....Screw you. Your life is ours. We tell you when to work and when to go on holiday.
There's no such thing as entitlement. Still....personally I still pursue the light in the end of the tunnel. I keep on telling myself.....soon, this crap will be over.

No comments: