Monday, April 17, 2006

Finally an update

Guess its been some time since my last entry. Somehow things kinda just stood still...like its suspended in time...

But anyway, thank God and here I am finally updating my blog.
Been pretty busy for the past few weeks. Some friends came down from KL for work assigments and have been bringing them around. The usual I guess...try to cover as many parts of Singapore as I can.
And last week, I went over to Robertson Walk for the MU vs Arsenal match. And what can I say??? All those of you out there who caught the game only know one thing......it was a FANTASTIC match! The pace of the game was suriously fast and it was like a watching ping-pong soccer between the 2 sides. It was attack after attack from both teams.
Also, not forgetting to mention, Robertson Walk is really an ideal place to catch a soccer match. With LCD screens and projection TVs in every single corner of the place, everywhere you sit, you'd be able to watch the game in all its glory. And with the 2 rival clubs such as MU and ARS slugging it out....the atmosphere was likened to the World Cup finals. Tragically, in the end...much to my dismay......ARS lost the game. Sigh.....
..If ever I had to nit-pick about the place, the food was expensive. Drinks was ok, but not the food. There was a total of 6 of us and we had to pay about $100+. Sheesh.
Oh ya....as for work related issues.......guess what?!?!?!!?!!?! I....I.....I.........
I'm still in call center......sigh...
Though, not all is lost. Eventhough so far I havent received any replies from the jobs I have applied for....but there is a light in the end of the tunnel.
Was at work the other day and bumped into a friend from Corp Sales. This is how the conversation went...
Friend: So......first question. When are you joining us? (Jokingly)
Me: Errr....I didnt know Corp Sales are looking for people.
Friend: Well, we're always looking for people. The turnover is rather high.
Me: Oh.....errrr....is it rewarding?
Friend: In what way?
Me: In monetary terms of course!
Friend: (Laughs) Ummmm....could be better.
Me: Geee....I'm kinda interested though...
Friend: So.....wanna consider??
Me: ............ I'll get back to you on this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sonny!!!!go join lar!!!!
Im sure you can do it man!
later you join and know that super Fit Spikey Hair guy must intro to me kZZZ!!!!

From you know who...Sheesh...