Thursday, April 06, 2006

Get Me Outta 'Ere!!!!!

Okies....a quick update during half time. Hehehe...so far Arsenal match againts Juve going quite well. Though, I felt that Arsenal should have scored earlier on....
Aneeeeway......
I have having a sleepless night last night thinking about my interviews with Adecco and Kelly Services. Everytime I try to recall the flow of the interview, it really left me feeling uncertain and confused.
But since then, I think I have come to a conclusion and a realisation of my current status.
1. If I continue to stay in Customer Service, it would be career suicide.
2. Its difficult for me to justify why I am still with my current employer after 2 and a half years, as contrary if I apply for Marketing jobs. I can always justify by saying that; the reason I am still with my current employer is because the first 2 years I was on contract. And it is also only now I begin my job searching exploits because I just received my PR-ship.
3. And considering point 2, I have to get out of my current job asap. The longer I stay, the harder it is for me to justify my tenure.
4. To get out of Customer Service, I have to start from scratch again. And that means, a pay cut.
So, I really have to kick my job searching efforts to high gear. Just as I came home earlier, I have sent out about 5 email applications. Guess I need to be abit more hardworking and make it a point to send out 5 applications daily.
In short, I'm desperate.
Oh shit.....gotta go. Second half starting!!!!! All da way Arsenal!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you also try to explore other options like a part-time MBA or something like that? It could leverage up your personal capital, which in turn will increase your salary payout.

StealthSunlight said...

Thanks for the suggestion Jan. However for the time being, I have problems financing my Masters degree if ever I would decide to take one.

Plus, at this time, I have obligations and commitments that I have to finance.