Thursday, June 29, 2006

After Hours

These days, I usually finish work around 9pm to 10pm.

The whole idea of Marketing Executives having to stay back hours long even after the required hours is starting to sink in.

Needless to say, by the time I finish work....I'm 110% famished. Cant really have a heavy lunch - else I'll get too sleepy when I head back to office; and at the same time dinner is about 9pm.....the moment I step out of office, its like releasing wolf on a full-mooned night. There's only one thing on my mind.

Still, sometimes I get so tired I always resort to my all this favourite; TV-dinners; but in my case, PC-dinners. I save alot of time munching dinner while chatting online, reading blogs and surfing the net.

And another good thing.....when you leave work that late at a place like Bugis; the Cold Storage there always have this clearance offers for their sushi bar.

A set like this cost me only about $7. Cheap huh?

No comments: