Sunday, June 11, 2006

Your current schedule is LOGOUT


Its over.

I've read my last greeting and I've uttered my last closing. Not much of a secret right now....but my last working day in M1, is officially over.

As common as it comes, last days are very much....bittersweet. On one hand, I was about to embark on a new career and hopefully better things. But on the other hand....I was leaving the only people I know in Singapore...and my friends.

Still, in the end of it all...it felt surreal. It doenst feel like it was my last day and I cant seem to
believe it. When I took my last call - for formalities sake - I started to reflect on my very first call about 3 years ago. And somehow...it just doesnt seem that long ago.

Took the time to talked to a couple of friends before I left and I was hoping so much that I wont get teary eyed. Thankfully I didnt. Though, for a few moments, I was really touched by the parting words of some of the managers and colleagues.

So, now...whats in store for the future? Too fuzzy to predict anything I guess. But definately no more working shifts, no more talking to morons and explaining why phone bills are high.

Finally. Thank you for calling M1.
For more pictures, please feel free to click here.

No comments: