Friday, June 16, 2006

Big Shoes

Its been a loOoOoOOoOoOooog day at work today.
Though, as each day progresses, the more I learn. And as expected, the workload today are piling in non-stop.
After lunch, I could hardly catch a breath and its one task after another. However, I have now come to one conclusion on my current job. There are some seriously big shoes to fill.
With the departure of the previous Marketing Manager, there are so many things under her belt that needs to be picked-up at the shortest time possible. So, I guess these days I'm racking my brain trying to remember every single thing that I have learnt for the past 4 days.
In a way, I'm not too sure if I'm able to live up to expectations; and it also feels weird to be making so many dicisions in a day. And the decisions I have to make these days....will either break or make the company.
Which ad to run, when to run it, what are the budget considerations, whats the reach of publish ads and who are the target markets. All these questions and a hundred more are always on my mind constantly.
So as you can see, I'm seriously stressed out. Without any prior experience, all I can do is go on my gut feeling on the best Marketing strategies I know.....after that, I'm leaving it to the stars.

No comments: