Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Friends

Well....guess I'm starting to feel it.
The countdown begins as I have less than a week before I leave my current job. 10th June. Thats the date. My last day at a place which I started my career straight out of college. The place where I served and report to work for the past 3 years. And also....the place that actually open the doors to Singapore for me.
Not too sure how I will feel during my last day. Guess it'll just be any other day I suppose. Not many people will be in office as its a Saturday anyway.
Though, one thing for sure, I will definately miss the people whom I've worked with. People that have gone thru with me during my ups and downs. People that has been there for me when I didnt have anyone left in Singapore.
I've definately made truly good friends there. I've mentioned it before; no matter what was the reason that brought me to Singapore, but one thing that I am grateful is that I found this wonderful group of friends.
And of course......managers - my immeadiate managers that I feel I will never be able to find in other companies. Still, I see them not as managers. I see them as..... friends. Friends to share stories with.
Then, there's my colleagues across the call center floor. The BYES. The bowling team. All of them I will surely miss. It is only these people that gave me much encouragement to move on with my career. For the past few days...they have put to rest much of my anxieties I have about my new job.
All their words, faith and confidence in me.....in a way, I am really touched by it. Just hope that I will not dissapopint them.
Thats how much these friends mean to me. =)

No comments: