Thursday, January 19, 2006

New Breed of Mat RoCk!!!!

I've been meaning to mention this for a very long time now. Have anyone of you ever heard the song that is playing right now? I can tell you one thing. The song is called Crumbs by Disagree.
Have anyone heard of this song before? Well, if you're a Malaysian, chances are you have heard this song a million times. And for Singaporeans......maybe, just maybe, you have heard of it once.
The first time I heard this song, I thought it was just mediocre. But apparently, the more I listened to it....the more I fell in love with it. And you know what?????
Disagree is a Malaysian group!!!!!!! Boy, this is the rare moments I'm actually proud to be a Malaysian!!!
The Malaysian music industry has definately come a long long way....especially from the Mat Rock days. I remember Malay rock singers back in the hey days can only sing those tormented love songs. SHrieking and shouting like there's no tomomrow. One of the most memorable....Isabela....man, there is no Malaysian that doesnt know that ear-piercing song.
And to top it all off, when I asked one of my friends who did he think the singer was? He said, "Hootie and the Blowfish?"
Koaz!!!! Whahahaha.....I guess there's never a better compliment.
Anyway, its been a rough day at work. Alot of complain calls and I'm glad that I'm home. But the highlight of the day came when one of the Ops Managers came and told me that another Ops Manager is looking for me. And she wants to meet me tomorrow personally for some issue.
For a moment...I sat there in silence. First thought that came in my mind, "Shit! What have I done wrong."
Second thought, "What the F*CK?!?!!?!?".
Anyway, then only I was informed that its nothing serious, and I will be briefed about it tomorrow. What I gatehered so far is that maybe it has something to do with the call center's rec-comm activities.
Normally, I wouldnt be too affected by it. But knowing the Ops Managers in my officer, you can never be too sure.
As the saying goes, "No news is GOOD news!".

No comments: