Thursday, November 10, 2005

Doom with Bread & Eggs

Finally recovering. Seems like the leak in my nose has been plugged.

Been doing nothing but watch TV today. A small hint of morning cartoons and an overdosed amount of ChannelNewsAsia. By far, I think CNA is the best news channel I have come accrossed. With engaging news-casting and interesting/touchy topics being discussed, I really enjoy every minute of it......told you I was a nerd.
Later in the afternoon, I was watching Fantastic Four. Must admit its quite an entertaining movie. Have been watching alot of movies lately. Even the much anticipated Doom.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All FPS (First-person-shooter) and old school gamers around the world rejoice when it was annouced that this Father of all FPS will be made into a movie.
And after watching it, what do I think of it? Sadly, 110 minutes of rubbish, and 10 minutes of FRAGGIN GOOD FUN.
I know, I know, you must be asking what I am talking about. Well, watch it and you will know. There is the final 10 minutes of the movie where the screen shifts to exactly first-person view! I have heard rumors about this scene and I thought initially its going to be crappy. But in the end I think its what saved the movie! Its insanely COOL!!!! Watching Imps, Barons and Hell Knights getting their heads blown off in first person perspective is outta this world!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


As for the rest of the movie? It was really dissapointing. It strikes me as if I'm watching a B-Grade horror flick. Predictable, crappy, cliched and toy-ish looking props and guns. Even one of my favourite actor, The Rock was a dissapointment. I don't know why, but he always ends up getting crappy roles. So far the only movie I enjoyed thoroughly is The RunDown. Still, one satisfaction is getting to see The Rock using the lagendary BFG 3000!!!!!!! The BFG is one of the coolest weapons in Doom....it doesnt stand for anything fancy but.....Big Fucking Gun!!!!!!
After watching all these movies, I started to feel hungry. As I went to the kitchen, suddenly I realised something. How do you know that you have been eating too much tar pau food?
When you can accumulate THIS much rubberbands in just one week. Shit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


After that, I made up my mind and enough is enough. So no more tar pau food. And so what can a single bachelor living alone resort to?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I know it looks pathetic, but with some salt and eggs, this is the best I can whipped up! Voila! French toast with Ice Milk Tea!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It might not be anything fancy, but to me.....its home cooked food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Man, your French Toast looks fabulous!!!! Hee.

Cass Ü