Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My "Wife"

Ladies and Gentlemen......

Let me introduce you all to.........my "wife".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So I guess, there's no wonder why I have not been blogging for the pasr few days. Have spent every waking minute fine tuning and "tweaking" her.

Just look at her. Isn't she a beauty. Here are some of her figures......

AMD Sempron 64-2800 1.8 Ghz
1 Gig RAM
80 Gig RAM
Leadtek 256 MB PX6200 TC Graphic Card
16X Philips DVD-RW
Wireless Logitech LX300 Mouse and Keyboard
ViewSonic 19-inch LCD Panel







And now.......I'm thoroughly satisfied. Still, there's one or 2 glitches here and there. But I'm confident that I'll get them sorted out pretty soon. She might not be the fastest and most powerful PC there is, but I guess its a big leap from my old Pentium 4 laptop. And the best part.......19-inch LCD!!!!!!!!!

Talk about the real-estate!!!!!!~

Anyway, enough about my "wife". I would like to blog about my recent trip back to Penang. Everytime I come back from a holiday I would like to pen down a few things as I like to read about them and remind myself of home......

The weather was generally wet at this time of year in Penang. Raining almost everyday, I was kinda glad I had my old PBU 6682 Nissan Sunny to drive. Though I am contemplating of getting a new car soon.

Driving to and fro from the Penang bridge visiting my friends seems like a small task to me now. I used to complain to my friends living on the mainland that its so far away. But now, whenever I'm back.....the further the drive. The better it is. Still, the traffic jams is still as bad as ever.




This is one my my favourite makan places back home. Northam coffeeshop. Yeah...you heard me. Coffeeshop. The place is simply a great place to eat and hangout. With the your back overlooking the sea and in front of you are the metropolitan buildings lighthing the sky. Trust me, for those of you that have not been to Penang, this little unknown obscure coffeeshop is a must go.

And after dinner, where do me and
my brother's hang out? A place called Sega Fredo's. I have to admit that the place definately changed quite abit. At Western Road, there use to be one of the best clubbing scenes in Penang. Just in one location, you can find Slippery Sinoritas, Shamrock, Lush, Glow. However, one thing that struck me is that Penangnites don't club anymore. People are more into pub-bing and coffee houses lately; like Sega's.

Most of these places are WiFi enabled as well. Here's John with his tablet-laptop hybrid. Its really cool when you can use MSN with a light pen. Its faster than friggin typing!!! Of course, John being a Head of Department for Tele-Dynamics (sub-con of Toshiba); he gets to play with "toys" like this all the time.

Well, thats about what me and my brothers did most of the nights. Sipping coffee, catching up with each other's lives. Just like the good old times. And the best part is......there's not pretenciousness, no pleasing, no fake smiles. We're just a couple of "brothers"........

And in a blink of an eye, I'm back in Singapore. And whats the first thing I caught my attention?



WooOoOOoOOoOoHOoOOOooooOOooOO! BIG BOYZ TOYZ!!!!!!!!!

I think I just found heaven of Earth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that 80GBs of HDD or RAM????

StealthSunlight said...

woops....its 80GB HDD.....

i know its not much....but wif i have the extra $$$, will be getting a secondary HDD