Thursday, November 10, 2005

LOST

Oh man, oh man.
I really have to pen this down. Call me a hopeless romantic.
I just saw the 23rd episode of Lost on TV. After this particular episode, I REALLY admit that Lost deserved to WIN all those Emmy Awards.
One of Lost's side stories that I love the most is the love/hate relationship between Jin and Sun. The Korean couple. You can really see that both of them loves each other alot but they just find it so difficult to be truthful to each other with their feelings.
Its been a long, long, long time since I saw anything so.......touching. Heck, its one of the MOST touching moment on TV that I have ever seen! I tell you.....those Koreans!!!! Really can get your eyes tearin up in no time.
Haven't seen this episode? Here's how it went......
All this happened after Jin has decided not to really talk to Sun as she kinda kept her ability to speak English a secret from her husband. Then on the eve of Jin's departure to leave the forsaken Island to seek for help......
Sun: (handing Jin some papers) This is for you.....
Jin: (reading the papers) Star......starboard.
Sun: Starboard. Its a list of English words spelled out phonetically. I though this would help you, so I made it for you.
Jin: ..........I'm sorry.
Sun: I am too. You don't have to go.
Jin: (sobs) You....you don't understand, Sun. I'm in this place because I'm being punished. I made you suffer......you don't deserve any of this.
Sun: (sobs) Jin.....
Jin: I have to go because I'm going to save you. Stay with Jack. He'll keep you safe.
[This is where my heart literally breaks]
Sun: (sobs) Who will keep you safe?
They hugged and cry
Sun: I love you.
Jin: I'm so sorry.
Sun: Its okay.
They kissed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Kaoz!!!! By the end of this scene....I was......sigh. Man oh, man. Great scene huh? Classic. Simply classic. And the best part? This whole scene was in Korean!!!!!!!
Its just something about the Korean language. It just sounds so cool in these shows.
Crap....now I have to go rehearse this scene. Never know when I'll need to use it on my future girlfriend. Wahahahahahahahahahahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun worry..... im sure u will have a chance to use it soon!hahahah