Saturday, November 05, 2005

Happy Birthday......Idiot! Haha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIAN!!!!

Well, its that time of the year again. 5th November. I guess this is the start of many birthday wishes in my blog.

And the first here is one of the few close friends that I made while I was in college.

Brian Alexander Baptist.

Thats a mouthful huh?

I was browsing thru my old college photos and this is the only one I could really find that had a decent photo of me and Brian. Man....look at me. Look at that hair. Sheesh.....i'm an embarassment.

The 2 poster boys for Nerds-R-Us


Looking back, I guess the both of us were really some oddballs back then. We weren't exactly popular. We weren't exactly good-looking. And we weren't exactly studious. But we were friends.

All I remembered of college society is there was really alot of pretentious people. People who only want to hang out with the popular kids. Some would go to great lenghts and suck up to those who were popular. I'm thinking all of you that are reading this right now, know what I'm talking about. Pretentious ASSes that speaks in an accent even when none of them have even been abroad.

Still, I guess me and Brian didnt cared much about popularity. We were true to ourselves and just had fun during college. Call us nerds, call us dweebs, and we're proud of it!

Haha....but mind you. Brian really have a sharp tougue. I remembered the first time when I got to know him. He was kind of an introvert. Really kept to himself. But when you start to get to know him?

I said this to him before and I'll say it again. When you really get to know this guy; the problem is not getting him to talk.....but its getting him to shut up!!!!!!!

Anyway....again. Brian, if you're reading this.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....Idiot (his favourite word)!

No comments: