Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bowlin' Blues

Dear God of Bowling,
I'm looking for your 2 friends Strike and Spare. Please show me the way.
But seriously, I dont mind if all the Strikes come only. If its not too much to ask. Heee....
Help.
Lost,
Sonny
Man......Its been 2 weeks already that I'm plagued with bad bowlin form. Can't seem to get my aim correct and cant seem to spare any pins. And of course, the pressure's on that our scores are broadcast every week to the entire team.
CURSE YOU BLOODY PINS!!!!!! I'll swear one day I'll break you into tiny pieces even if it kills me!!!!
Anyway, I was thinking back the other day. In the past when me and my buddies bowled every week just for fun; using house balls, rented shoes and unpolished free-form bowling; I performed better.
I could hit 150+ or 160+ anytime. No problem. And on a good game, I can hit 180. But now, with own shoes, customised ball and proper training, I cant even hit pass 130!!!! Its infuriating, its frustrating.
Still, today didnt turn out too bad with the exception of my poor bowling performance.
Finally did some of my CNY shoppin! Went to Queenstown with Ah Ho to buy some football jerseys. I ended up buying a Juventus jersey. I'm pretty happy with it though it did cost me quite a penny. I was also contemplating a wind-breaker and also a Bayern Munich jersey. If its not for the price, I would have gotten them in an instant.
Though, up till now, I'm still thinking about it! Haha...knowing me, I'll be thinking of it until I get so fed up and I'll buy them eventually.
But till this Saturday, we're going for another round of football jersey hunting at Peninsular Plaza. Hehe.....maybe I'll see the same wind-breaker and Bayern jersey there.
Then after that.....Its the SLUTS' DAY OUT!!!!!!!! A few of us will be going to JB for some "seafood". Hehe....interpret it however you like.
But its been a long time since all of us can make it for an outing...... So, I'm definately lookiing forward to it.
Till then; Dear God of Bowling, I'd also..........

1 comment:

Rosalind said...

I suggest u buy a pin and put it up your shelf, serve offerings of fruits n small cup of water, i'm sure Bowling God will answer all ur prayers