Monday, January 09, 2006

Derailed

Woke up at 7am this morning. Went for a morning jog. Came back around 8.30am. Fixed myself some wholesome wheat cereal. Read the papers. Took a bath, did the laundry and spring cleaned.
I wished.
Fact:-
Woke up at 11.30am this morning. Rolled around on the bed till 12am. Hopped right to my chair and started surfing the net. Went out to get lunch around 1.30pm. Bought a bag full of junk food and came back and chug it all down my big fat stomach; watching the second season of House.
Went back to sleep around 4pm. Woke up again at 6pm just to have dinner. And again, went back to sleep. Now; I'm blogging.
Hehe....talk about a healthy life. So, whats new? Life is going down the drain and I feel like I'm screwin up my life.
These days I just adopt the "heck-care" attitude. Maybe its cos I'm watching too much of Gregory House. Overly sarcastic, rude, pompous and cared less about what people thought of him. Simple enough, he wants to be left alone and his heart is filled with anger and sorrow.
Though, I have one thing that simply just holds me back. Guilt.
Too many things to answer for and too many expectations from everyone else. First peple that comes to mind? My parents. Just cant seem to dissapoint them.
Hence what do I do know? Just enough. I'll do enough not to dissapoint my parents and just enough to heck-care about everything else.....that's until I find direction in my life again.
I saw an interesting movie last night. Derailed. Starred Clive Owen; which I always have thought to be a brilliant actor, and of course, Jennifer Aniston. Ever since she broke off with Brad Pitt, she's becoming saucier and dishier. She's just oozing with sex appeal; but not in a slutty way, but a classy way.
Anyhoo, I was watching the movie and within the first 15 mins, I have figured out what the plot was. Truly predictable.
However, eventhough predictable, its really enjoyable to watch how did an ordinary out of the luck guy fought back for his life. And not only he fought back for his life, but he made the villians pay for it. The final 15 minutes of the movie is something that caught me off guard.
I wouldnt realli reccomend this movie for the cinema, but definately try to get your hands on the DVD. The character development for Clive's character is well scripted. Lets just say some times I really want to be that guy. When the world pushes you around. You push back. Hard.
Best line of the movie?
"LaRoche, I chose this prison".

No comments: