Sunday, September 11, 2005

Ironic

God really have a really good sense of humour.

My life has been filled with ups, downs and in betweens that its getting a little bit too ironic.

What I have learned throughout the years is never to take anything for granted and nothing is absolute. Things can change in a matter of nano-seconds and what is white can be turned black and vice versa.

Greek tragedy?

I wish its as simple as that. At this point in my life, I feel that I have come to a crossroad that will very much determine what kind of a person I truly am.

To many of you out there, this might seem confusing or even down right screwed up. But then again, thats just it. I AM SCREWED UP.....and I'm confused. Inside and out. Through and through.

Oh well, but like I always tell myself, everything happens for a reason. There might be a great scheme or plan for me....in the future. Or simply, this might just be a test of life. But, right now....I just don't see it yet.

All I have to say is...this life is ironic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some enlightenment perhaps - to us about what you're going through?

Anonymous said...

hmmm but why do u say it's ironic?