Thursday, September 08, 2005

Post Sleeping Headache *ouch*!!

SLEEP.

Thats the operative word for today. I've been doing nothing but sleep today. Though, I think the whole day of sleeping is giving me a splitting headache now. Sheesh......its times like these how I wish I have a girlfriend to take care of me.

Anyway, if you're talking about the 7 sins, I have already commited 2 of them today. Sloth and gluttony. I've been doing nothing but eating and sleeping today.

And....*burps*, boy did I had a meal today.

Woke up around 1PM today, and suddenly had an urge to have myself some cheeeeeee-ken! So, that was it, had myself KFC (finger lickin' good!!!) for lunch and slept the day through.

I've been so tired lately that whenever its my off day, I just don't want to do anything else. Not to mention that I'm already late for the article I'm suppose to submit for the company news letter. I guess, I really had it with the newsletter already.

First and foremost, it was them who approached me to write for the newsletter. But ever since them, I had nothing but criticisms thrown at me for the way I write. And what's worse, is that all my articles are cannibalized so it can be politically correct to those bereaucratic morons in higher management. From what is mine, became something totally foreign to me.

Still, I think I'll dish out another 2 to 3 articles for the next few months, after that I'm callin it quits.

Oh ya, other than sleeping and eating, I found some time to cut my hair too. Heheheheh......I kinda like the new cut. Definately much neater than before. But knowing guys, our hair grow like wild weed. Before I know it, I'll be making another trip to the hair stylist.

And as for last night, I finally manage to have dinner at Chomp Chomp! I've been in Singapore for 2 years now, and it was my first time there. Have to admit, the food there is quite good actually. Just too bad the place is quite inaccessible. However, the highlight of the night was actually getting to meet up with Rena, Siew Chi and Marcel.

Its been really a long time since we have met up, now that Rena and Siew Chi are working in different companies. It was really great to see them again. Had always enjoyed thier company and they have really been a fantastic bunch of friends to me since I came to Singapore.

No comments: