Monday, September 26, 2005

The Weekend...

It has been a good weekend.

No doubt that my body is now aching from head to toe; and I even have to report for MC; it has been a good weekend.

Some you of you might understand, most of you won't. But throughout this weekend, I have grown to understand myself on so many levels that you can never imagine.

Don't get me wrong, it has not all been a pleasant experience. But atleast at the end of it, things turn out of the better.

After all this, I am more aware of my actions and self-being. Things now are more clear than it ever was. Thanks to a friend, I never knew the consequences of my actions and what kind of a person I truly am. No doubt I have my flaws, nobody's perfect. Nobody's invulnerable. But yet, in some ways now atleast I am aware I do have certain flaws that I didn't knew existed.

Anyway, all this might sound confusing. Though, what I have personally went through this past weekend is something that I wish to keep to myself.

No comments: