Friday, September 16, 2005

Voluntary Solitude

I must admit in recent days, my mood has kinda been rotten and low.

And things has been so infuriating, I find myself flaring up at the slightest unwelcomed event and I simply have no patience for anything.

I really can't explain why all I am feeling this way all of a sudden, but what I do know is that when I am feeling like this.....all I want is to be left alone.

I also find myself angry at so many things. Things which doesn't even involve me. I get cranky when I go to work, I get annoyed easily and I guess in many ways, the only time I find peace is when I'm all by myself or when I'm at home.

And...thats a good thing.

One bad habit about me, is that when I am in a bad mood; I try to calm myself down and try not to let my feelings affect me too much. But when I do that, I get very absent minded and sometimes I don't think too much of what I say to people. And hence, sometimes I offend people unintentionally.

Unknowingly, I just say things on the top of my head without thinking twice. I get so involved with myself that I don't even try to be polite at times and mught appear rude.

Sigh.....so I guess......when I'm feeling low and down; all I want to be is alone.

Time for some solidary confinement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey....!!

c'mon..not the end of the world as yet....

worry not...things are getting better!! harlow !!!

free, n everything permits...go have a few throws and smash those pins to smoother your anger....

thats what i am doing all along....

got it?

take care

Slut Bro

Rosalind said...

take the Chill pill....

i've got the pink one if u want...

hint: pinky pill's for those monthly crampy times.

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo, worry not and relax bro...mayb itz jus tat monthly thingy thing..wahaha
know wat u want bro, u know wat i mean!!?
call me out man, we can still go out n look at beautiful things to relax your eyes..i mean clothes, watches, etc la!! wahahaha