Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Inside Your Heaven

I've been down,
Now I'm blessed,
I feel a revalation coming around,
I guess its right,
So Amazing,
Everytime I see you I'm alive,
You all I've got,
The sun and the moon light,
All my dreams are in your eyes,
I want to be inside your heaven.
The words above came from a song from Bo Bice,....the American Idol finalist. Strangely, I can't seem to find any information as regards to this song in the Internet.
But after I heard this song.....it really struck a cord with me. It really made me feel that......its nice to be in love. Something which I have not felt in a long long time.... This song really made me remember the blissful days when I was in love and it really meant something to be loved by someone else.
Just the other day when I was cleaning my room, I stumbled across some notes my ex used to leave around the house for me. I wasn't really affected by the notes, but more of the signages of the notes. She would use words like darling, sweetheart, dear......And I was thinking, I really miss the feeling of being in a relationship. Its nice to hear someone calling you all those sweet nothings.
Also, I kinda miss all those stuff couples do together; grocery shopping, cooking, playing games, teasing each other..... sigh.
I sometimes do think will I ever be able to find love again. Will I be able to love someone with all my heart and want nothing else but her happiness. Then again, in my heart I feel I am not good enough for any girl out there.
But I guess that's my unicorn...my myth. Love is something I have gave up looking for long long time ago. I'll just let it come by itself....even if it comes.
But its nice isn't it? To be deliriously in love.

No comments: