Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Java-fied? C.S.I-fied!!!!!!!!

Ever heard of the term java-fied? Well, its the term used when someone had too much coffee to drink. Well, I'm C.S.I-fied.

I managed to got hold of the latest C.S.I episodes and have been watching C.S.I nonstop for the past few weeks. You name it, I have been watching C.S.I: Miami, C.S.I, and even the new series, C.S.I: New York. On average, I have been wathing almost up to 4 episodes a day. I can't get enough of it!!! Episode after episode, I just wanna go on and on!!

Oh...for the uninitated, if you haven't heard of C.S.I before....go shoot yourself. C.S.I is short for Crime Scene Investigation. Its about these kick-ass forensic experts that solve crimes with their heads and uses science in an ultra cool fashion.....rather than go guns blazing, whack everyone in sight and ask questions later. These guys put doctors and GPs to shame. They can use any tool imaginable to solve a crime. From a speck of dust, to a wad of spit...they can solve the crime in seconds.

One thing I love about these shows is that....you learn something. It teaches you to think logically and cross-reference facts to solve puzzles and mysteries. And also, its educational to a level that its scary! At the end of each episode, you would go...."OhhHHhHHhhhh,....I didnt know that!"

After so many hours of C.S.I.....my head is now full of forensic jargon. After so many episode, I know exactly what they are talking about...things like, sub-dermal hemathoma, cranial hemmorhage, high velocity blood splatter, APHIS, CODIS, ballistics analysis, modus operandi, and many many more. Heeee....did I mention I'm mad about this show?

Sigh....at the end....I would also go like...."when i go up...i wanna be just like that" =)

But seriously...these guys put coolness into geeks and nerds all around the world! Who knew that cinematically a guy looking into a microscope would look so stylish. Still, I guess C.S.I has been really keeping me up all night for the past few weeks.

Can't seem to get enough of it. Have to make sure I watch 1 episode before I go to sleep. Hmmmm...come to think of it....I think I'll go watch it now!!!!!!!

Post-morten injuries, lacerations and blunt force trauma...here I come!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes C.S.I Rocks. Back on Astro, you can catch it On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. All three, LV, NY and Miami. But LV's still the best.
Adios,
Blur Dugong