Sunday, May 15, 2005

An Uneventful Day

Uneventful. That would be the word I'd describe my day. And that's exactly the way I like it.

Had a really late night sleep last night. Went over to Holland V with Cassie, Angela, Marcel and J-Jeo. We spent most of our time at Breko after Wala-Wala had to close at 2AM.

From Wala-Wala to Breko, we really had a good time. We shared alot of info and gossip since that now most of us are being seperated from each other. Me and Cassie were in the Buddy System, Marcel's in the Corp Hotline, Angela's with the rest of the CSO's on the floor and J-Jeo in re-service.

We left around 4.30AM and when I got home, I was so tired I immediately went to bed after taking a shower. And then....I woke up today around 1PM.

Woke up today feeling really good actually. For the first time in weeks, I had a Sunday off and I wasn't working OT. The idea about not going to office for 1 day puts my mind and ease and I just wanna stay home and relax. And that's what I did.

Initially, I thought of going out the get lunch when I woke up. But then, suddenly I had the urge to take a whack and continue my Jade Empire. And you know what?

As I continued to play........the next thing I knew....it was already 7.30PM!!! I was playing Jade Empire for 6 and a half hours straight!! The problem was, every level that I manage to overcome, I thought it was gonna be the final level. But it wasn't. Still, I was so determined to finish the game that I ignored my grumbling stomach and presevered!!!

And Ladies and Gents...I'm proud to say I've finished the game!!! I conquered the Jape Empire in just 3 days!!! Wahahahaha!!!! Man, it was satisfying.

Alas, I went out to get some dinner (finally!!) and came back to do some spring cleaning. Took some time to re-arrange my book closet and clean up my room seeing that I'll be having some guest over in a few days time.

All in all, the day was uneventful...but still satisfying and productive. Manage to get alot of rest and also clean up my house which I have been procastinating for some time.

Now, only if the day would last a little bit longer.....

No comments: