Thursday, May 12, 2005

Soon! Soon! Very Soon!!!

My, my, my....look at the date.

And I know exactly what that means.......its just another day.

Hahahaa....well, actually it means that its only 8 days away from yours truly's birthday!!!!! And to be honest, I am looking forward for this year's birthday.

I really had a rough birthday last year which is filled with sorrow and sadness. I was thinking seeing that it was my first year in Singapore and I had my own place and all...it would be a great birthday. However, it turned out differently. Very differently. You see.....I had my heart torned out last year on my birthday. The images of what exactly happened still burns in my memory and it still leaves a scar. Some would say, it was all just a co-incidence that my ex broke-off with me on my birthday....and other's would say its just plain cruelty.
I would say......

Nothing.

It happened in the past. It should be left in the past and I have nothing to say at all.

So, this year's gonna rock!!! I have stock up my supply of booze and its gonna be one hell of a birthday this year. I have my bechelor pad....and I'm inviting some frens over for steamboat and some boozin'! In retrospect, I'm really happy this year. Everything's going well, I don't have many worries weighing on my mind, and I can finally truly be happy with the company of close friends. I could not ask for more.....

Hehe...I'm actually in a feel good mood. I have just finished watching The Amazing Race. And believe me, I was at the edge of my seat the entire time! It was really nerve-wrecking to see Uchenna/Joyce and Rob/Amber battling it out till the finish line. There isn't any secret who I'm rooting for....Uchenna and Joyce!!!!!! Uchenna basically has been a stand up guy from Day 1. He believes in goodwill and faith to pull him through to the end. Also, he has morals, values and most importantly; integrity. Something which many people are lacking these days. Not to mention, he's a real good husband to Joyce.....it was so touching to see how supportive of him when Joyce has to sacrifice her hair for the Fast Forward challenge. He's a good man with a good heart. He deserve the victory.

On the other hand? Rob has been a total prick. I must admit that he and Amber played the game well, and they have been extremely lucky. But what I can do without is that damn arrogance!!! Who the F*ck does he think he is? Throughout the whole race he was dissin' people off and steppin on people's shoes. This guy needs to attend Humility 101.

Anyway, I guess all's well, ends well. I'm really happy to see this time.....the nice guy finish first. Truly, an Amazing Race.

No comments: