Monday, April 04, 2005

Moving On

What a day....

With all said and done, I've finally come to the end of a long and winding chapter of my life. And I am.....glad.

Today, I've done something I might be punished when I am judge before the gates of Heaven. But still, I feel no remorse and no regret. Indeed, maybe one day I will look back on all this and just simply laugh at it. And maybe, it wasn't such a big deal after all.

But for the first time in years.....I am at peace with myself. Relaxed. Its the feeling like you have all your troubles behind you.

I guess, I have changed. Some people might scorn me for what I have done. But in the end, I know my own actions. Justifiable as it is questionable for me to have done the things I have done, I know no matter how bad it is.....I have done the right thing.

What ever may come; may come. I hope I never have to open this this chapter of my life ever again; but only to look forward what many wonderful things that lie ahead of my life.

The perfect song that will describe my feeling is "I Can't Make You Love Me" by George Michael. Its so smooth...so calm...so peaceful. I can now close this chapter in my life and put all this matters behind me.

I guess, at long last....this is what they mean by.....moving on.

No comments: