Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Troubled Times

Life as I know it is coming to an end. The sun's not shining so brightly, food doesn't seem to taste good, time slows down to a crawl..... My precious wife is ill.

Every night I come home from work, I try to turn her on with my moves, but all she seem to do is sit there with slow response. I spend hours trying to stroke her with my fingers softly but to no avail. All she does is take her own sweet time and gives me.......error messages. Sigh.....my laptop is down.

After 4 faithful years, my wife finally starts to show signs of old age and I suspect her hard-drive's gonna crash soon. It takes me so long just to boot it up that it gets friggin frustrating just to load up Windows!!!!

Ultimately, this will bring me to my dillemma. Time to get a new system. Initially I wanted to get a new laptop. But one thing is that, I'm have a urge for something more powerful! I still love the sleek sexy exterior of a laptop, but what I need now is absolute raw data-crunching power! So, looks like I'm gonna blow my wad on a desktop.

Been looking through the online price list at hardwarezone.com and will be assembling my own desktop pretty soon. Still, one thing worries me is that its gonna be a problem when I go back to Penang. Too much to carry and too much hassle compared to a laptop. But what the heck!!! I'm tired of slow and clumsy systems.....I wanna get a killer PC that will run like the wind and gives me fast and furious processing power!!! When I'm through, my PC's gonna make my old laptop look like a calculator!!! WahHHAhHhHahAHhahAHHHAhahaHAh..(errr...no hard feelings darling...she has after all served me for so many years)

=) the thought of it turns me on.....*slurp*

Oh well, but for now....time to get to work and more pool practice after that. All my PC woes will need to be put on hold.

1 comment:

Rosalind said...

So sad, i remember those days where u kept on praising how good she was....how beautiful she was that you didn't mind sharing her with your frens......

Guess those days are over now....